Delver Agents is the largest cruise ship agent at the Port of Ushuaia, where our Antarctica hub serves ships of all types and sizes, and attends over 200 port calls during the austral summer season.
Our network of port agents in cities such as Montevideo, Buenos Aires, Valparaiso, Puerto Madryn, Punta Arenas, and Puerto Williams stands ready to serve the needs of your vessels with quality customer service and all the supplies you need, when you need them, for all your Southern Cone ports of call.
Our ship agent services include:
- Arrival and departure coordination
- Mooring and unmooring
- Stevedoring and watchmen services
- Technical services
- Bunker, lube oil, and water delivery
- Discharge of sludge, slop, and garbage
- Arrangement of inspection services including divers and other experts
- Ship chandler services
- Sourcing and delivery of Marine equipment and spares, provisions and supplies, and food and beverages
- Freight forwarding, warehousing, and logistics
- Crewing and passenger services including immigration and transportation services
- Mobile offices for marine professionals at the Port of Ushuaia, Argentina
- SeaGreen Recycling: cruise ship waste recycling program at the Port of Ushuaia
Port Agency for South America
Managing Your Port Calls in the Southern Cone
Ensure your ships’ safe arrival, operations, and departure, streamlining your in-port operations for greater efficiency throughout South America’s Southern Cone.